SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR テスト
Fortitude Kit 2.1
SARS-CoV-2 リアルタイム RT-PCR テスト
Catalog No: 4480002 (IVD), 4480002R (RUO)
200 tests per kit
MiRXES Fortitude Kit 2.1 is is a multiplex real-time PCR assay targeting the conserved regions ORF1ab region 1 (FAM) and ORF1ab region 2 (HEX) coupled with an internal spike-in plasmid control.
Limit of detection (LoD): 10 copies per reaction
No cross-reactivity with:
- SARS-CoV-1 (SARS, identified in 2003)
- Influenza A H1N1
- Influenza A H3N2
- Influenza B
- MERS-CoV or EMC/2012 (MERS, identified in 2012)
Compatible with these real-time PCR systems:
- Bio-Rad CFX
- Applied Biosystems 7500
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5
- Roche LightCycler 480
Swab Collection System
The MiRXES Swab Collection system allows collection of potentially viral-infected throat or nasal swabs in a guanidine solution that lyses and denatures viruses, allowing for safe storage and handling for up to two weeks at room temperature.
Lysed extract is compatible with widely available spin column- and magnetic bead-based RNA extraction kits.
Figure above shows SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA detection after extended storage in MiRXES VTM versus a comparator (Supplier C VTM). Lower Ct is indicative of more sensitive detection of viral RNA.
All MiRXES swab collection kits contain collection tubes, preservation solution and virus transport medium (VTM).
Kits are available in multiple formats to include either a throat swab, nasal swab or no swab.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order
Swab Collection System, 1 ml Preservation Solution in 2 ml tube
Swab Collection System, 1 ml Preservation Solution in 2 ml tube, throat swab
Swab Collection System, 2 ml Preservation Solution in 5 ml tube
Swab Collection System, 2 ml Preservation Solution in 5 ml tube, nasal swab
Swab Collection System, 2.5 ml Preservation Solution in 10 ml tube
Swab Collection System, 2.5 ml Preservation Solution in 10 ml tube, throat swab
Swab Collection System, 2.5 ml Preservation Solution in 10 ml tube, nasal swab
Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification Kits
MAGec 32 Viral RNA Extraction Kit
Catalog No: FGS0001
2 x 16 reactions per kit
MAGec 96 Viral RNA Extraction Kit
Catalog No: TBC
6 x 16 reactions per kit
MiRXES MAGec RNA Extraction Kits use guanidine-based lysis and magnetic bead-based isolation to extract viral RNA from samples.
- Extracts RNA in less than 45 minutes.
- Can be used with manual and automated protocols.
- Gives high-quality purified RNA ready for downstream molecular analysis.
- Compatible with different sample preservation solutions and universal virus transport medium.
- Compatible with common automated extraction systems.
Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction Instruments
MiRXES MAGec 32 and MAGec 96 Instruments are optimized to work with the MiRXES MAGec 32/96 Viral RNA Extraction Kits for integrated RNA extraction workflows.
- Instruments enable automated RNA extraction in less than 45 minutes.
- Hands-off operation for medium-throughput (32 sample) or high-throughput (96 sample) RNA extraction.
- Compatible for use with other magnetic bead-based RNA extraction kits.
COVID-19 Diagnostic Solutions
Order Information and Product Support
For clinical diagnostic labs and healthcare providers only.