Exceptional miRNA detection powered by
the class-leading ID3EAL RT-qPCR technology
Gain Insights From The World’s Largest Clinical miRNA Database
SAMPLES IN THE
CANCER TYPES PROFILED
MAJOR HUMAN DISEASES PROFILED
end-to-end miRNA profiling and biomarker discovery services.
Power your basic and translational studies with miRNA profiling products that leverage the ID3EAL technology.
Be an early adopter of the newest in our exciting product pipeline and enjoy having a part in shaping a product.
miRNAs are small endogenous non-coding RNAs of ~17-25 nucleotides in length conserved across various species. They are essential components of gene regulatory networks and regulate gene expression post-transcriptionally by repressing translation or by triggering the degradation of multiple-target mRNAs.
miRNAs are involved in all crucial physiological processes including development, proliferation and differentiation, metabolism, homeostasis and host-viral interactions. Unsurprisingly, their aberrant expression has been implicated in a multitude of diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular, metabolic, neurodegenerative and infectious diseases.
miRNAs are secreted into circulation, exist stably and readily detected in various biofluids including serum, plasma, urine, saliva, tears and aqueous and vitreous humor.
miRNAs are resistant to the effects of freeze-thaw cycles, large variations in pH and prolonged exposure to room temperature. All these abovementioned characteristics make them promising liquid biopsy biomarkers.
- Diagnostic and prognostic tests1,2,5,6
- Therapy Selection7
- Treatment Monitoring1
- Disease Stratification4
- Companion Diagnostics3
- Kahraman M. et al. MicroRNA in diagnosis and therapy monitoring of early-stage triple-negative breast cancer. Scientific Reports 2018; Vol.8, Article 11584.
- Reis P. et al. MicroRNAs as liquid biopsy biomarkers for early detection in lung cancer. Journal of Thoracic Oncology 2018; 13(10):S785-S786.
- Ji J. et al. Development of a miR-26 companion diagnostic test for adjuvant interferon-alpha therapy in heptacocellular carcinoma. International Journal of Biological Sciences 2013; 9(3):303-12
- Fadaka AO. et al. Biomarkers for stratification in colorectal cancer: microRNAs. Cancer Control 2019; 26(1):1-11
- Wang J. et al. MicroRNA as biomarkers and diagnostics. Journal of Cellular Physiology 2015; 231(2):25-30.
- Yang J. et al. Expression analysis of microRNA as prognostic biomarkers in colorectal cancer. Oncotarget 2016; 8(32):52403-12.
- Chan HW. et al. A pilot study on microRNA profile in tear fluid to predict response to anti-VEGF treatments for diabetic macular edema. Journal of Clinical Medicine 2020; 9(9):2920
Key Disease Areas & Publications
Profiling and analysis of 578 miRNA candidates to develop a cost-effective 12-miRNA serum biomarker assay for gastric cancer.
Discovery, profiling and analysis of 35 miRNA candidates to develop a minimally invasive 5-miRNA serum biomarker test for detection of early stage non-small cell lung cancer.
CARDIO- VASCULAR DISEASE
J Am Coll Cardiol, 2019
Combining an 8-microRNA panel with NT-proBNP to improve detection of non-acute heart failure.
Front Physiol, 2019
Integrated analysis on plasma proteins and microRNAs leading to nomination of protein markers and microRNA post-translational regulatory sites.
The ID3EAL Technology
MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are notoriously difficult to quantify accurately due to their high degree of homology and small size. Their low abundance in circulation further aggravates this difficulty. Interestingly, increasing evidence shows that low abundant miRNA targets in biofluids carry diagnostic value for early detection of diseases.
Hence, there is mounting demand for improved detection and quantification methods, especially since their promise as novel diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers for multiple human diseases is just being realized.
The small size of microRNAs makes detection extremely difficult. Less than 100 miRNAs are robustly detected in biofluids.
Nat Methods. 2014 Aug;11(8):809-15.
A unique three primer approach for sensitivity, specificity and robustness.
ID3EAL PanoramiR miRNA Knowledge Panel
Minimal Input, Maximum Insight.
The ID3EAL PanoramiR Knowledge Panel is an effective approach for profiling miRNAs important in biological processes, disease mechanisms, or biomarker discovery for clinical applications such as disease diagnosis and prognosis, disease stratification or treatment selection.
Currently available for early access.