Accurate, Actionable, and Affordable Diagnostic Solutions
To enable early detection of cancer and other diseases
Diagnostic solutions for cancer
Gastric Cancer - Launched in May 2019 as GASTROClear
World's first blood test for early detection of gastric cancer
- Detects gastric cancer early for timely, life-saving treatment.
- Developed in collaboration with the Singapore Gastric Cancer Consortium, Diagnostics Development (DxD) Hub, National University Hospital (NUH), and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH).
- CE-marked in 2017 and approved by Singapore's Health Sciences Authority in May 2019 for in vitro diagnostic use as an adjunctive test in conjunction with endoscopy for gastric cancer detection.
- Available to patients at selected clinics in Singapore. Doctors can order GASTROClear through TTSH Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory (MDL) and Innovative Diagnostics.
- GASTROClear detects 87.5% of stage 1 gastric cancers which have the highest patient survival rate.
- Clinical performance validated in a large-scale prospective study of over 5,000 subjects in Singapore.
- Manufactured in Singapore at our ISO 13485 certified facility.
- In high prevalence countries such as Japan and Korea, GASTROClear can be an alternative non-invasive screening method for patients who refuse endoscopy, improving compliance with population screening.
- In intermediate prevalence countries such as Singapore, GASTROClear can be used as an adjunct test to assess gastric cancer risk prior to endoscopy for cost-effective population screening.
Interview with Professor Yeoh Khay Guan, Lead Principal Investigator of the Singapore Gastric Cancer Consortium
Diagnostic solutions for infectious, cardiovascular, and metabolic diseases
COVID-19 - Launched in Feb 2020 as Fortitude Kit